Your product’s packaging is one of the first, and therefore most important, impressions you can make on customers. If your packaging isn’t making an impact on shoppers, you can bet that your competitors’ packaging will. Econo-Pak’s full-range carton services help in cases like these, successfully maximizing your brand’s potential.
What Are Carton Services?
Cartoning is a technique manufacturers use to encase consumable and non-consumable goods in individual or bundled packaging for consumer distribution. Not only does this process facilitate product transportation and distribution, but it also combines the necessary design elements to turn shoppers into buyers.
Econo-Pak brings more than 40 years of experience to the contract packaging field, so your next product is sure to stand out on the shelves. We’re trusted by organizations ranging from small, independent firms to Fortune 500 giants.
Carton Service Packaging
This versatile packaging method provides an efficient means to pack and ship products to distribution centers and retail outlets. Many suppliers take advantage of cartoning for reasons including:
- Ability to work with a broad range of food product types
- Customizable package size and design options
- Enhanced product efficiency
- Easy and safe sealing techniques
- Reduced waste
- Reduced labor costs
These benefits make cartoning a great way to distribute your products around the world.
Carton Service Industries
Many industries use cartoning techniques for their distribution and retail practices. Among them are:
- Retail outlets
- Supermarkets and wholesale stores
- Craft breweries
- Beverage bottlers
- Club stores
- Food vendors and services
Manufacturers in these industries consider cartoning a safe, reliable, and efficient way to conveniently ship products without risking their integrity or quality.
Several types of machines are available to form, fill, and seal your carton packages. Cartoning machines, or cartoners, come in two basic types:
- Vertical cartoners, which pull carton blanks from a magazine and open them into carton flights vertically
- Horizontal cartoners, also called end-load cartoners, which pull carton blanks from the magazine, open them into a horizontal flight, and fill them either manually or automatically
Carton Service Capabilities
Your next project is safe with us thanks to our extensive carton service capabilities, which include:
- Running three shifts daily
- Providing daily production updates to clients
- Achieving quick turnaround times on all quotes
- Offering production capacities ranging from one to 1 billion units
- Providing full-service trial runs
- Including more than 200 different packaging machines in our inventory
- Working with dedicated customer care representatives
All our solutions have been certified by the FDA and the Safe Quality Food Institute (SQFI). We also carry certifications from New Jersey and Pennsylvania Boards of Health, the Oxford Union for Kosher Food, Bay State Organics, and the Gluten Intolerance Group of North America.
Learn More About Carton Services for Your Next Product
From our facility location in Milford, Pennsylvania, we provide the safe, convenient, and cost-efficient carton services your products need. Request a quote for more information on how Econo-Pak can help with your next packaging project.