Bundle wrapping is similar to shrink wrapping, except bundle wrapping is intended for more heavy-duty applications. Case packs or heavier items often rely on bundle wrapping over shrink wrapping for the added strength and protection that it offers.
The film used for bundle wrapping is far thicker than shrink wrap film. It can be easily spotted thanks to the unique “bull’s eye” found at either end of the package, consisting of open circles at both ends of the package that workers and customers use to grip or carry the bundle-wrapped object.
For those seeking secure, cost-effective packaging solutions, bundle packing is ideal. This packaging method is rapidly gaining popularity, especially for wrapping bulk products.
Benefits of Bundle Wrapping
Bundle packaging brings a wealth of benefits to nearly any organization that uses it.
- Packaging strength and grip. Easy to grip and handle without worrying about breakage.
- Customizability. Tailored to suit a variety of marketing needs, from clear film to print-registered art.
- Efficient and cost-effective. Ability to pack multiple items simultaneously, reducing the time and effort needed for individual packaging. Also reduces secondary packaging costs.
- Improved visibility and branding. Clear visibility of the products within, enabling consumers to easily identify the products or brands they’re looking for.
- Enhanced protection and freshness. Creates a tight impenetrable package that provides excellent protection against dust, moisture, and contaminants.
- Optimized use of shelf space. Facilitates compact packaging, allowing food products to be neatly stacked and displayed on store shelves.
- Improved consumer convenience. Offer easy handling for improved convenience.
Bundle Packaging Applications
Regardless of the market, Econo-Pak is always seeking new and innovative ways to move products off shelves and into customers’ hands. We effectively serve a wide variety of industries with a range of packing abilities that allow us to work with different types of products packaged in various containers, including:
- Bottled beverages
- Household cleaning products
- Variety packs
We offer a number of other services that directly complement our bundle wrapping capabilities. Some of our additional packaging amenities include:
- Procurement of materials
- A variety of packaging materials for the base of your packaging
- Product labeling
- Barcode creation
- Product transportation to final destination
Choose Econo-Pak for Your Bundle Packaging Needs
Bundle packaging presents a convenient and cost-effective way to package a variety of items, all while showcasing your brand and ensuring efficient use of shelf space. As experts in the food packaging industry, Econo-Pak has the necessary skills and experience to provide quality bundle packaging services that meet your particular needs. We offer clients a comprehensive range packaging services to ensure your products arrive at their destination intact and in style. To get started on your bundle packaging solution, request a quote from Econo-Pak today.